|CHIMNEY CRICKET is a Fireplace,
Wood-stove, Dryer vent cleaning company that services Santa
Cruz County in California.
When should I have my chimney cleaned? It depends how often
you use your fireplace or wood-stove. If used as the main
heat source, at least once per year is recommended. For routine
maintenance, early spring, after the heating season is over,
is the best time. If only used for ambiance, then less frequent
cleanings are needed.
WHAT TO LOOK FOR WHEN CHOOSING A CHIMNEY
* Will the technician coming to my home be Certified?
* Does the company have liability insurance?
* What methods of protection against drifting soot be used?
* Will there be a condition report with the cleaning?
* Do they have a clean record with the Better Business Bureau?
* Are their prices fair and honest?
A properly trained and equipped chimney
sweep is your best ticket to fire safety, and well worth the
small price to have your system cleaned and inspected by a
Please browse the information available
and don't hesitate to call if you have any questions.
To make an appointment call
Hours of operation: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm